I am a... Jedi Master?

While I’m honored that Buzzfeed thinks I’m a Jedi Master, I don’t think I am myself. Yes, I’m really good at Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and iMovie. But, that doesn’t mean anything when it comes to putting out content. Or maybe I’m secretly really good at it, but not have any idea that I am? This is where this gets tricky for me. I constantly ask myself, is this going to take well to my audience? 

But then I think about my internship at WTHR where we had to please our audience, or “Jennifer” as we called them.

I hope that I can figure out if I’m really good at this or not. Sometimes rhetoric is my forte and other days I forget so easily what they are and what they can do. 

Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you've got all the Adobe skills, Jedi! And you'll get the chance to beef up those rhetorical skills this semester - but it sounds like you're gonna produce some awesome work! I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rhetorical Analysis: Visual-Verbal Text