Commonplace blog: Story board

For my project, I am going to be interviewing two men's volleyball players. I want it to look like a radio show that was videoed because a radio show like the BBC does more than just talking. They also have their guests do little games while answering questions. I want the boys to have fun while they're talking to me about growing the game for boys' and men's volleyball, as well as talking to me about their time in high school versus their time in college. What are some major differences? Did they come from a place that had a lot of volleyball opportunities? Things like this. It will take me an hour to record everything so I can pick and choose what I put into the five minute video.

I want this to be super fun and I can't wait until they confirm times to meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a... Jedi Master?

MOTOR MVB Focal Topic